Infrastructure & Team
Faculty at the department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering at Potence Controls Pvt.Ltd. has diversified fields of research interests from process control, application of intelligent techniques in various process industries, instrumentation and measurements.They are interacting with each other and complement their research expertise to form a network to work on their research areas.
The proposed Equipments will have the entire infrastructure facilities required to adequately model, simulate and analyze any kind of research in the field of Instrumentation design and process control techniques. It will have facilities to test critical components before the conclusions are derived through analysis. The key focus areas of the department in next five years will be:
- Design and implementation of controllers for different processes
- Control Design, Experimentation with Electrical & Electromechanical Systems
- Signal acquisition, analysis and study of bio-potential
- Design and Calibration of Instrumentation Systems
- Modeling and Simulation of Virtual Real Time Systems